Tibbo devices must have IP addresses in the same address space as the VAKA system. If the pre-selected addresses for the VAKA system (10.0.0.xxx) are used, Tibbo devices must be given individual IP addresses in the range 10.0.0.151 to 10.0.0.200.
- Download Tibbo DS Manager from www.tibbo.com.
- Set the IP address of the computer's network card to 192.168.1.10.
- Power on the Tibbo devices
- Connect a network cable between the computer and a Tibbo device.
- Start Tibbo DS Manager.
- Select the Tibbo device.
- Select Settings.
- Enter the IP address of the Tibbo device. For example, 10.0.0.151, 10.0.0.152, etc.
- Enter the Gateway (10.0.0.101 in systems with B60).
- Enter the Netmask 255.255.255.0.
- Browse to tab Ch 1.
- Set the Transport protocol to 1-TCP.
- Set the Baud rate to 7-115 200 bps.
- Complete configuration of the device by clicking OK.