Log in to VAKA
Connect to VAKA by browsing to the IP-address or domain name of the connection point, i.e. 10.0.0.101(LAN)
To connect to VAKA and its default IP addresses, the network card on the computer must have an IP address and subnet mask in the same range, i.e. 10.0.0.200 and 255.255.255.0.
Set a fixed IP address for the network card. (Windows)
- Connect the computer to the door controller network switch.
- Open the Network and Sharing Center (Start menu-> Control panel-> Network and Internet).
- Click Change settings for the network card.
- Double-click Connection to local network.
- Click Properties.
- Set a fixed IP address, net mask and gateway as shown.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to save your changes.
When using a different Internet gateway than 80, you reach VAKA for administration / Start Up using a fixed IP address / Domain name and adding /jnlp, (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx/jnlp)
VAKA Login credentials
The first time the login credentials are used, an installer account will be created and the second time an administrator account will be created.