Set the fixed IP address of the computer's network card
To connect to the VAKA system, the computer network card must have an IP Address in the same address space as VAKA. If pre-selected IP addresses are used, we recommend setting the computer network card at IP address 10.0.0.200 and the subnet mask at 255.255.255.0.
- Connect the computer to the door controller network switch.
- Open the Network and Sharing Center (Start menu-> Control panel-> Network and Internet).
- Click Change settings for the network card.
- Double-click Connection to local network.
- Click Properties.
- Set a fixed IP address, net mask and gateway as shown.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to save your changes.