- Click the Zones tab.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the Zone and select Alarm zone.
- Click the Doors tab and add the doors used for the zone area.
Control 1 (in) 2 (out) 3 (inner) Alarm on with AYes No Yes, reader A Cancel alarm activation Yes Yes Yes Alarm off with tag Yes No No Spoken message on warning No Yes Yes, reader A Spoken message on warning on alarm activation Yes Yes Yes, reader A Red LED (optional) Yes No Yes, reader A and B Alarm on/off via menu (A66) Yes Yes Yes
- Enter the door controller that is connected to the alarm system.
- Click the Alarm (general) tab.
- Select Card or Card + PIN to set or unset the alarm. Set a schedule for setting the alarm, where applicable.
- In the Alarm (connection) tab, configure the connection.
- In the Alarm (advanced) tab, configure alarm indication and pre-alarm relay..
- Click Save to close.