Anti-passback requires entry and exit readers.
- Click the Zones menu and select Add.
- Enter a name for the zone and select Anti-Passback (APB).
- Click the Doors tab and add doors for entry and exit.
- Click the Anti-Passback tab and configure the zone.
- Click Save to close.
Please note: Caretakers (set for each access group) are not covered by anti-passback rules.
Remember: The C18 radio module does not provide access in specific directions, it can therefore no be used for anti-passback considerations.
Type of Anti-passback
- Soft anti-passback
In the case of a violation, the user may continue to move around the system; however, the violation will generate an event, which can be configured as an alarm event.
- Soft, block anti-passback
In the case of a violation, the user is blocked at the doors included in the anti-passback zone. The block is cancelled if the person is moving in the correct direction.
- Hard anti-passback
Blocks the user at all doors in the system.
- Enable automatic reset
Use Neutralize for the person and cancel the blocks after the set time. A person set as neutralize may enter in and out from an APB area (Applies to hard APB only).
- Automatic set for neutralize
Set neutralize for all persons at the breakpoint time
- Automatic reset (Hard APB only)
Cancels all blocks caused by hard APB at the breakpoint time.
Breakpoint time is configured in Settings > Card/Code > Advanced > Attendance.