Time schedule for access control
- Click the Schedules menu in the VAKA software. See About time schedules for more information about how to use Schedules.
- Click Add, , select Normal schedule and click Next >.
- Enter a name that clearly describes the function of the schedule. For example, Office hoursor Entrance doors.
- Set whether one or two time groups are used and enter a name for them, such as, Work hours and Lunch & Flex, or Daytime. A time group for the other time is created automatically.
- For the periods that need to be in the time schedule:
- Right-click in the large field under weekdays and click the time group to be used.
- Enter the relevant time intervals and applicable days. Click OK to close.
Remember that a time interval cannot start at the same time as another interval ends.
- In the Options tab, enter the calendar you want to use for the schedule. For more information, see the section About c alendar days
- Click Save to close.